VISIT OF REPRESENTATIVES OF THE LE STUDIUM INSTITUTE FROM ORLEAN (FRANCE)
July 24-26, 2019 a delegation from the Le Studium Institute of Orléans (France) visited Lublin. The visit was focused on cooperation between the Lublin Province and the Le Studium Institute.
On July 25, representatives of the Institute met with the authorities of our region. The Province of Lublin was represented by Mr Sebastian Trojak, Member of the Board and Mr Tadeusz Buczek, Director of the Department of Economy and Entrepreneurship Support.
The visit of Le Studium representatives in Lublin is the climax of cooperation activities, in the field of scientific mobility programs among Lublin University staff. It is also a diagnosing element of the Le Studium Institute's mobility programs, which can be adapted by the Lublin Voivodeship thanks to the ELISE project. Institute's activity is an example of the best practice. Currently, cooperation is being undertaken in the scope of the cosmetology.
The Le Studium Institute is an unit responsible for supporting scientific mobility of Lower Loire Central Region.
Participants od the visit from the French side were:
- Professor Nathalie Guivarch, University of Tours, Director of the BBV Laboratory, phytochemistry and plant biotechnology;
- Professor Emilie Destandau, University of Orleans, responsible for analytical chemistry at the ICOA laboratory, plant extraction and analytical chemistry;
- Dr. Eric Robert, CNRS (French Research Agency), GREMI laboratory, plasma and cosmetics;
- Dr Emmanuelle Percheron, Coordinator of the cosmetology program;
- Dr Aurélien Montagu, Head of Scientific Contacts.